Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wish List Wednesday

I don't know what is it, but I have had the serious urge to do some retail therapy recently. It could be the cold weather, the cabin fever, or spending time in great cities with no time to shop - but I'm ready to do some damage. $100's worth, that is.

I'm really wanting to spruce up the apartment some, so this week will be themed around home goods.



These Trellis napkins are $9.99 at Target and would be a great addition to the kitchen table.



I'm not sure where I'd put this Monogrammed glass plate from C Wonder, but it's only $12. If only they had it in "S"!


Target does it again with this Nate Berkus Wood Tray. Only $20 and would be great for my vanity (or our dresser, when we get one...)


This Bygel cart is $25 from Ikea and could make the perfect starter bar cart for me while we found the perfect one for our apartment. Plus, the drawer makes great storage for bottle openers and koozies!


This scalloped shelf set would be the perfect addition for over the cart, to store items that don't fit on the cart. Only $25 at Khols.

What do you think? It's lots of white, but I might think about spray painting the shelves a different color (that isn't black or brown). What would you buy with your allowance?


2 comments:

  1. I love those napkins, they are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? A little pop of color without being too obnoxious... :)

      Delete