Friday, January 24, 2014

Weigh In #3

It's weeks like this that I wish I didn't have to weigh in, but am thankful that I have WW meetings to hold me accountable.

I did awful this week. Between my frustration last week, our weekend in Louisville (and I mean, Hilton Garden Inn has the best breakfasts -- it was too hard to resist!), and a stressful week at work (which led to comfort food dinners...), I only maintained.

This means I lost 0% of my body weight, am still 30.67% of the way to my Romper goal, 15.33% of my Maxi goal, and 13.53% of my overall goal (which gets me that Elsa top!) 

I was in a cooking funk this week, having trouble finding Pinterest inspiration or recipes on WW's website. I did make it to two yoga classes, but didn't make it to either of the Pure Barre classes I was hoping for in Louisville. No running this week, and definitely too much junk food.

This week is a new one, though! My typical Thursday splurge was kept in control, and I'm going to work much harder this weekend to keep my meals in control. Plus, I'm registered for yoga classes Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, but maybe I'll do some walking in the mornings as well.

I hope everyone has a good weekend! Any ideas or tips to keep me motivated?! Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Motivation is tough sometimes but you will get there! Just keep at it and know that you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Seeing all your running adventures definitely helps! :)

      Delete
  2. When I know I'm going to have busy work days I either make dinner ahead of time and warm it up when I get home, or take advantage of any healthy crockpot recipes I can find! The other day we did the Skinnytaste Santa Fe chicken over quinoa and topped it with avocado. SO good and easy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! I'll have to look up that recipe - who doesn't love quinoa and avocado?!

      Delete
  3. at least you maintained!! not every week is going to be a rock star week (even if we wish it was). Keep it up girl...you got this!

    ReplyDelete