Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Wish List Wednesday

Time for another round of "What should I spend my allowance on this month?!" For those of you new to my blog, my husband and I stick to a budget each month, and we each have $100 to spend on stuff just for us. (L likes to spend his on books, music, and concerts.) So, I thought I'd fill you in on what I'd like to purchase, with the total of all the products coming to less than $100 (before taxes and shipping... boo...)

Although the Lilly winter sale was spectacular, I had to pass on purchasing anything right now, in the hopes that I'll continue to stick to Weight Watchers and will treat myself to some cute, SMALLER, stuff in a few more weeks.

This swirl monogram notecard set from Nico and Lala - only $20 for 10 cards, and so classic and cute. Perfect for my Love Letters resolution!




J Crew camp socks -- I have one pair already I found at the factory store in Lynchburg, and need more - I have to wash mine constantly so I can put them right back on again! On sale for $13.50.



I have been wanting this Lilly Pulitzer Tusk in the Sun tumbler for so long, I should just break down and buy it. Only $15!

The Grace Avenue Surprise Ball Ornament from Kate Spade -- our champagne flutes and dessert set for the wedding were Grace Avenue, and my Aunt got us the Grace Avenue Double Invitation frame to match as our wedding present, and this would help me remember that wonderful day each Christmas! On sale for $18.
 
And with the remaining $30, I'd like to go to Hobby Lobby and buy more calligraphy tools - including more colors and some cardstock so I could get started on trying prints and stationary.
 
I hope everyone is having a great week! What do you think of my wishlist? Things you'd add? Things you have to buy right now?! 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment