Thursday, January 30, 2014

Weigh-in #4

This morning I was actually really excited to weigh in. I think a lot of it had to do with the fact that I finally had the time to stay for a meeting. (I know that attending meetings helps with weight loss and it's best to just drink the kool aid.) I missed the last two meetings because of work commitments, and even though I'm easily the youngest person in my group, it's nice to share advice and tricks.

That being said, I wasn't optimistic about how much I'd lose. I was loosy-goosy about tracking and only worked out twice. But, I did lose!  I'm down 1.38% from last week. Which means I have lost a total of 4.15% of my body weight, am 45.33% of the way to my Romper goal, 22.67% of my Maxi goal, and 20% of my overall goal (which gets me the Elsa top!) 
I kept dinners simple this week. Tacos Sunday, bagel pizzas on Monday (on bagel thins and with turkey pepperoni), breakfast for dinner Tuesday (scrambled eggs with cheese and avocado), and skinny tuna cakes last night. I have chicken taquitos, chili, and honey lime tilapia on deck for this weekend and am already game-planning with my sister about how to handle the Super Bowl. (No crock pots of dip in our laps, right, B?)

Thanks to everyone for the motivation and advice last week - it meant so much! If it keep up at this pace, I should be at my goal weight by mid-May!


4 comments:

  1. I would love NOTHING more than to keep the crock pot full of dip in my lap on Sunday - but we've promised amazing snacks in moderation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, sister :) I'll keep you accountable if you keep ME accountable!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You support this week definitely helped.

      Delete