Monday, January 13, 2014

Case of the Mondays

I don't know about y'all, but I came down with a serious case of the Mondays this weekend. I think it was because I had such a wonderful weekend!

Dinner Friday was lovely - dinner was great and the company was even better. I didn't work out, so instead of Yoga Saturday morning, I did the run I should have done Friday. (Whoops!) L and I ran lots of errands and were productive, but no luck in the furniture department. But I did decorate a little for Valentines - photos to come, promise. 

Saturday night we went to another officer's apartment and joined 2 other couples for a pot luck dinner. I made my Mom's crock pot macaroni and cheese, while others made a pork tenderloin, a buffalo crescent ring, Velveeta/Rotel dip, Parmesan asparagus, and corn. We watched a little football, then went to see Anchorman 2.

Sunday we went to church, grabbed lunch at Chipotle, got some workouts in, and relaxed. I did meal plan for the week, tweaking the meals a little bit to fit my Weight Watchers points a little better. So, this week I'm making blackened tilapia, honey lime shrimp, and buffalo chicken tenders.





I apologized to L for being such a Granny - wanting to go to bed early and stay in on a Friday night - but I saw this post this morning and loved it. I love our calm life, and am soaking up these quiet moments before we start our family (not any time soon!) and, more importantly, before I begin traveling again this spring for work.

Hope everyone is having a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment