Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wish List Wednesday

Time for another installment of Wish List Wednesday - all adding up to $100 - my monthly "allowance." (PS, my Ashley Brook Designs "I Like The Way You Work It" tank came in yesterday and I'm obsessed. And I'm glad I got mine - they're sold out now!)

This week, I have spring fever like nobody's business. Maybe it was the beautiful weather on Monday or maybe I'm just sick of living in a place that gets bitter cold but no snow. Either way, I'm counting down the weeks to spring.

I love the monogrammed bathing suits, but I am too endowed on top to pull of a bandeau top. So, I'd love to match a bottom like this one ($40 from RahRah Designs) with a solid top from Target.



I love this soft cover notebook from Poppin - monogrammed with my last initial and only $9. Perfect for recording our spring/summer bucket list!


Who wouldn't need a nice, new koozie to keep their drinks warm pool-side? Monogrammed, of course. $9 from this super cute Etsy shop.


And of course, you need a good read! I think Emily Giffin's people knew what they were doing when they planned to release her new book in May - just in time for tanning season! Pre-order it on Amazon for $18.


Now, after spending all summer every summer pool side growing up, I have to be more careful about my skin - especially my face. So, sunscreen is a must! I love this Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPF 45 - and Ulta has it in a twin pack for $15. (Any excuse to use my Ulta card and earn points!)


And, last, but not least, grab a few noodles or a float and enjoy your day in the sunshine!

What are you dreaming of right now?







No comments:

Post a Comment