Thursday, January 16, 2014

Weigh In #2

I had really high hopes for this week. L and I splurged some on Thursday (I always tend to get a little out of control on weigh-in days since it's the longest I'll have to work it off...), but I tried to be mindful on Friday since I knew I'd have a bigger dinner. I managed my servings at the pot-luck Saturday, and made sure to stop when I was full. Sunday was leftovers, and I even saved half my Chipotle lunch for dinner. Monday thru Wednesday, however, I tried to be very careful. Snacking every couple hours to keep from getting starved, tracking all my dinners on Sunday night so I knew my point allowance... but I'm pretty disappointed right now.

I only lost .13% of my body weight this week, which only puts me at 30.67% of my Colleen Romper goal and 13.53% of my Elsa Top goal. I vented to my sister, to L, and to another co-worker on WW, splurged on a comfort lunch, and now I'm back in the game. I usually lax on tracking on the weekends, but not this weekend!

This week I made some great meals - and they were so low in points! I made a blackened tilapia salad, honey lime shrimp (Oh my goodness - I cannot wait to marinate these overnight and throw them on the grill this summer!), and buffalo chicken. I'm going to continue using Weight Watcher's recipes and recipe builder and keep the dinner points low (I always end up snacking during the day and using up tons of points.)

I took Thursday and Friday off from working out, but ran my 2.92 miles (as intervals) Saturday, cross trained with the workout below on Sunday, ran a solid 3 miles Monday (without stopping!), rested Tuesday, and dropped back down to a 2.5 mile run Wednesday. I have a full week of exercise planned - from running to yoga to Pure Barre - and I'm excited to keep working out and earning those activity points.



Any advice as I head into week 3?

No comments:

Post a Comment