Monday, January 27, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

What a wonderful weekend! I wasn't feeling well Friday so I took a sick morning, and once I was feeling better, L and I hit the road for Atlanta. We stayed in Buckhead (I love Buckhead!) and I had a school event first thing Saturday morning. We call it them "Sweet Briar Days" and they celebrate the founding of my alma mater. The best part? Connecting with alumnae from over the years and comparing stories. 



This week I had the chance to meet two women who graduated in 1956. I asked what they did for fun when they were in school, and they said their favorite place to visit was Chapel Hill - that boys would send them cars (since they couldn't have their own on campus) and they'd spend the weekends down there.

Afterwards, L and I grabbed lunch at The Varsity. Chili cheese dogs? Not WW friendly, but definitely delicious. 

 Then we met up with friends of mine from high school for white cheddar cheese, spinach and strawberry salad, ahi tuna steaks, and Pandemic. (We played 3 times through! It was so much fun!) We headed home yesterday, cleaned up and got ready for the week, and snuggled up on the couch to watch the Grammys.


Of course, Miss Loola didn't understand why she couldn't have any popcorn! (For more photos, follow me on Instagram!)

How was your weekend? Do anything fun?


2 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend! :) Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I should break down and get an actual camera, but for now, the iPhone seems to be working OK :)

      Delete