Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wish List Wednesday

Welcome to another edition of "Wish List Wednesday" - the day I show you all the things I'm wishing for, all of which will total $100 - the amount of my monthly "allowance."

This Ashley Brook Designs "Work It" tank. (As a matter of fact, I bought one this morning!) How cute is this? And it's only $24.


Some Middleswarth BBQ Potato Chips. These are a family favorite (we secretly like to crush them up and put them on chocolate ice-cream...) and I've had a serious craving recently! $30 gets you 6 15oz bags!





Some monogrammed decals - like these, found on Etsy - $9 for 6 2" monograms.




I have a few things I wouldn't mind monogrammed (my phone case, my Kindle, my Clarisonic...) and it wouldn't hurt to have a few extras laying around just in case, right?


I won a give-away over at Dream Green DIY and won a Manadrin and Lavender candle and love it - it's so fragrant, and because it's a soy candle, I feel like it lasts so much longer. It's definitely worth purchasing some of their 2 oz. travel tins (on sale now!) to sample.

And, I know this puts me $3 over budget (even before tax & shipping!) but I'd love this Overdoor Hanger Loop from the Container Store. On sale for $15.


Since we have so little storage in our apartment, having a little caddy like this would make it so much easier to store my purse, jackets, etc. when not in use!

What do y'all think? Anything you'd add? Anything I listed that you already love? 


6 comments:

  1. I love that caddy, it's such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? They have lots of valets and door hooks, but I've never seen one with a caddy!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, well, budgets stink but at least there's lots out there that fits within mine!

      Delete
  3. That caddy is so cute! I'd love to have something like that in my apartment as a kind of drop station for when I get home after long days. Haha.

    Sarah
    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love catch-alls like that, and with it hiding behind a closed door, surprise guests won't have to see our mess!

      Delete