Monday, June 30, 2014

Back to Reality


Well, after an amazing honeymoon, we are back to reality. As a matter of fact, we've been back in the continental U.S. for less than 21 hours and we've already paid our bills, mowed the lawn, grocery shopped, and caught up on laundry.

I'll be sure to give you all a run down of our trip - my personal review of the hotel, where we ate, what we saw - as soon as I get the photos organized. I also have some other exciting stuff on the docket to blog about, so stay tuned.

I hope you're all doing well! I have entirely too many blogs to catch up on, but promise I will soon! 


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. :) So glad you had a nice honeymoon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to hear/see more than just from instagram!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise I'm rounding them all up :) Did y'all decide where to honeymoon yet?

      Delete