Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My Favorite Blogs

I am a huge fan of the blogging community. I spend way too long reading blogs, commenting, and gathering inspiration each day, and wanted to highlight some of my favorites with a few little "Superlatives" today. I hope you enjoy!

I Want to be IRL Besties: Cherries on the Hill
Claire has got it going on! I love every post she does - whether it's fashion, cooking, or just how to unwind like a pro. If she wasn't so far away in the capital city of my home state, I think I'd track her down and take her out for a margarita to pick her brain about everything

Best Army Wife Blog: Adventures of our Army Life!
Jen is such an inspiration as an Army Wife. She makes it look so so easy! Plus, it's always neat to hear about what different divisions, brigades, and battalions do at different posts across the country. And who knows - maybe our paths will cross one day! The Army world is smaller than we think!

Best Recipes: Turquoise and Teale
Ashley not only shares healthy recipes, they're usually something totally different than what I'd usually make, which forces a little diversity into my menu. I love seeing what she comes up with and they're always a hit with my husband!

Best Interior Design: Alexandra Bee Blog
Allie always has the best decorations - seasonal or permanent - around her home and I love all her choices! Especially her girly sunroom -- it makes me crave a space of my very own in our home!

So there you have it! 4 of my hands down, absolutely favorite blogs to read. Are there others I should be checking out? Do you follow these beautiful ladies already?







2 comments:

  1. Awww you are so sweet! :) You are an amazing Army Wife and I am so glad that we have crossed paths. I hope we end up at the same place! :)

    ReplyDelete