Friday, June 20, 2014

5 on Friday

TGIF everyone! I wanted to get a quick blog post out before I headed to the pool to catch some rays.

1. It's almost honeymoon time! L and I head out next week for our long awaited honeymoon and I cannot wait! I'll be sure to take lots and lots of photos, and never fear - I already have blog posts scheduled for while I'm gone so you won't miss me too much :)
Life is going to be hard, y'all...

2. DIY Weekend - With all of our friends are heading out of town before us for block leave, we're going to spend the weekend doing housework - giving it it's first good cleaning inside, mowing the lawn, and maybe a DIY project or two! Be sure to follow me in Instagram for updates.

3. Moving Announcements/Presents - So, Kathleen over at Leen Jean (who did my wedding invites, thank yous, and other custom work for me...) is coming through again! She is doing a custom piece for my Mom's birthday (shh! Don't tell her!) and working on some moving announcements for us. I am so excited to share the finished product with you! You should head over to her website for a peek and place an order - her work is beautiful!

4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY - My Mom's birthday is next week, as is my baby sister's so I wanted to give B a shout out! (Since I know she reads this and Mom doesn't...) I love you, B Sweet! I hope you have a blast kicking off festivities this weekend. I wish so badly I could be there!




5. #oddsareiam - Don't forget that we're still instagramming our summer activities on the odd days in June! I cannot wait to see what everyone posts for their National Wear Lilly Day tomorrow!
Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. So glad I just found your blog through your #oddsareiam photo challenge- you are precious and I am so jealous of your upcoming honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet words! Following you on Blogger now :)

      Delete