Monday, June 09, 2014

Manic Monday

I'm going to apologize in advance for being a bad blogger this week -- the move is coming up in just a few days, I'm hosting my first spouse's coffee tomorrow, and there are 1,000,000 other things that needed to happen, like, yesterday.

I hope you all had a great weekend, however! Game Night was a success on Saturday - Cards Against Humanity and Smart Ass are both investments worth making! I haven't laughed that hard in a while. As far as sides - I didn't end up making what I had planned on, but brought onions and bell peppers fresh from the Farmers Market as my pizza toppings and made a batch of brownies for dessert.

Don't forget that today, Wednesday, and Friday are odd days so let us see what you're up to!

Have a great Monday, everyone!


4 comments:

  1. Yay for spouse's coffee! So excited and jealous! Can't wait to get tied in and involved with spouse events! Good luck with the move, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited - my dear friend TC is co-hosting with me - I love to entertain like this! And you know us Sweet Briar women can put away some wine ;)

      Delete
  2. Pizza, brownies, and games with friends? Sounds like a winning combination in my book!

    ReplyDelete