Wednesday, June 04, 2014

T-Minus 8 Days til the Move!

So the move is getting closer! One week from tomorrow we'll be moving things over to the new house - and hopefully painting! Right now, we're out of boxes and my stress levels are creeping ever higher, so I did what I do best - stuck my head in the sand and made a list!

Tomorrow is another odd day, so don't forget about the #oddsareIam photo challenge going on - here are my favorites from yesterday.
My sister decided to brighten up her day with a little Lilly and Jack Rogers at work - good call, B.
Laura, an old classmate of mine at Sweet Briar, made some homemade chocolate croissants - yum!

And what about my partner in crime, Allie
She joked that these Ukrop's Rainbow Cookies were helping her work on her bikini body - good one, Allie! :)

And what about me?
I soaked up a few rays by the pool yesterday afternoon after fighting a headache most of the day.

Have a great Hump Day everyone!





4 comments:

  1. So exciting! Oh I am ready to move haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you're more ready to know where you're moving to! :)

      Delete
  2. Chocolate croissants… YUM! Now I'm drooling haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I was wishing Laura lived closer to me so she could share - I have a feeling I know what I'm having for breakfast on Saturday morning, though... :)

      Delete