Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Essentials

I don't know about you, but in the summer, I tend to fall into a very typical routine. Same routines, same hobbies, same outfits. (Much to my embarrassment, I checked TimeHop the other day to see that I had worn the same dress this summer, last summer, AND the summer before that, all on the same date! Whoops!) But, I wanted to share with you my summer essentials:
Summer Essentials

Summer Essentials by catherine-gumpman featuring white mugs
J Crew shorts area favorite, especially with the Clearance Store back home. But, now I tend to log in through Ebates and shop at the J Crew Factory - great prices AND cash back? Yes, please! Day to day, I tend to pair my shorts with plain 'ole college tshirts, or with nicer tops for evenings out. My Lilly croakies are with me always and I get so many compliments on them. I have a friend who sells Thirty One and I now have 2 of these utility totes - they are the easiest to tote groceries, pot lock contributions, or pool accessories. With day to day outfits, I tend to stick with delicate necklaces and stud earrings, like the On the Mark necklace and Cleopatra studs from Stella & Dot. (Just wait til the engravables launch - you're all going to want to order one from me and wear it every single day.) I have been getting back into coffee recently, and I can't get enough of that Girl Scout Cookie flavored creamer. Yum, yum, yum! My Lilly phone case hasn't left my iPhone 5 since L gave it to me for Christmas - and I love the new material that doesn't chip or peel like the old ones. My Stella & Dot Tech Wallet has been the perfect item for on the go solo, or to throw into a purse with bigger items. And finally, no matter what articles I read say, I have been living in my Rainbow sandals since I was 15, and I don't plan on quitting now! (3 pairs over 11 years - those are high quality sandals!)

What are your essentials this summer?

4 comments:

  1. I live in shorts and rainbows during the summer too-- I love J. Crew and J. Crew Factory, but also am a big fan of Lilly Callahans! That arrow necklace is also one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually prefer sundresses over shorts (I feel like there are some very comfy ones that still make you look so put together) but shorts are quickly working their way back in. And I seriously wear my On the Mark every other day - it's prefect to layer as well!

      Delete
  2. I love the shorts, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm starting to think I own them in every color... Whoops!

      Delete