Friday, May 02, 2014

Special Stella & Dot Show

I always knew that in the military, wives bond quickly. We have to - it seems our friendships are the most solid thing around - with our husbands schedules always uncertain and families often far away. Because of my work schedule, finding friends here was a slow process, but I met this lady at a Super Bowl Party, our husbands each got a platoon in the same company, and the rest is history.
Tori is easily the most selfless person I've ever met. Her and her husband foster animals for the local animal shelters, she's watched my fur baby and another friend's real life baby, and spends more time at her church than I think she does at her own house. And this summer, she's taking a trip to Mumbai to do more mission work. 

To help her efforts, I am holding a Stella & Dot Trunk Show in May and donating ALL of my commission to her trip. Please consider shopping the trunk show here and contributing to her wonderful trip. All orders begin processing immediately - no waiting for the show to close - and these items make great Mother's Day and graduation presents!

Here are some of my favorite items for this summer:
Trunk Show Promo

Trunk Show Promo by catherine-gumpman featuring ivory earrings

1. Fiona Earrings - $39 - Earrings similar to this sell for closer to $55 by Kendra Scott, but these beauties are a bargain and go with everything. (I own this item and recommend it whole heartily!)
2. Tech Wallet - $59 - this wallet has slots inside for cards and cash, and a special pocket that fits an iPhone 5! Carry this wristlet this summer instead of a purse and have more fun! (I own this item and recommend it whole heartily!)
3. Maldives Necklace - $118 - this beautiful statement necklace is the perfect summer hue, and if you spend more than $50, you can get this beauty for 50% off!
4. Phone Case - $29 - this red Ikat silicon case is perfect for summer. And who doesn't need another iPhone case?
5. Coral Cay Earrings - $49 - The best part about these earrings? Wear all three layers, or detach the bottom two and wear just the top layer. The color goes with everything! (I own this item and recommend it whole heartily!)
6. Sardinia Bracelet - $98 - This item is a hot seller and flying off the shelves quickly. I'd order yours soon!

Again, the link to Tori's trunk show is here - please comment below or email with any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment