Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Swim Season

It's summertime, which means I'm about to change my address to our local swimming pool and take up residency there until September. However, now that I'm married - and hanging out with lots of other married couples - I'm feeling the urge to be a little more conservative in my swimwear. I've never been exceptionally comfortable in a bikini and these options also make it a little easier to run around the pool deck or beach chasing dogs, beach balls, or husbands without worrying about falling out of a top OR bottom.

But a one piece or tankini doesn't mean being frumpy or too soccer Mom! Especially recently, more and more companies are working to create more appealing suits for everyone. Here are some of the items I'm eyeing for this summer.
This adorable suit from J Crew Factory with anchors is the perfect nautical theme for sitting pool-side. (It's also on sale now - 30% off!)
Rey Swimwear is such an inspiring brand and their suits are all adorable. This suit is so cute - although I think I'd opt for a traditional bottom rather than the boy shorts. For the record, I'm also obsessed with this one:

What do you think? Would you consider investing in one of these cute one pieces? 


1 comment: