Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Stella & Dot Summer Sale

Vineyard Vines had a sale... Kate Spade is having a sale... and now Stella & Dot has released their summer markdowns! I wanted to show you a few of my favorite pieces that are newly discounted and remind you that I'm still raising funds for Tori's trip to Mumbai
I love this necklace so much - the pinks and oranges with a splash of sparkle scream summer to me. This would be perfect with everything from a maxi dress to a chambray shirt and beyond. (Plus, Mindy Kaling wore it perfectly on The Mindy Project!)

I own this necklace and wear it constantly! It's the best way for me to dress up my outfit and add a bit of glam. It was one of the best investments I made when signing up to be a stylist.
These earrings have been a best seller and I was so surprised to see them marked down already. (Hint, that means they're retiring soon, so get your hands on them ASAP!) The white and gold compliment any outfit and they add a bit of edge to anything you're wearing. Dress them up, dress them down - they work a million different ways.

You can shop Tori's show here. If I sell $1,584 more in retail, my commission goes up to 30% and Tori will receive $720 towards her trip. Please consider making your purchase today. Orders process immediately and ship right to you. Plus, all items come guaranteed - you're not 100% satisfied? S&D will foot the cost of shipping for 90 days. It's a win win for everyone! I am 35% of the way to my goal and would really like to hit it by June 1! 





No comments:

Post a Comment