Thursday, May 29, 2014

#oddsareiam

Y'all. I am so excited about this. I have been working so hard these past few months to really dedicate myself to my blog. Write about things I'm knowledgeable and passionate about, really spend time reading others blogs to learn more and gain inspiration, and get out of my comfort zone. Before I would've been completely comfortable with flying under the radar and blogging/reading from afar. But now I had the guts to reach out to one of my favorite bloggers and ask her to collaborate. 

And the end result? Allie from Alexandra Bee Blog and I are doing a photo challenge! 
On the odd days in June (starting Sunday on June 1) we want you to instagram a photo of what you're up do in the summer, using the hashtag #oddsareiam. Here are some examples for you:
In the summer, #oddsareiam sunburnt from too much time at the pool.

Warm weather? #oddsareiam guzzling fresh juice - healthy AND so refreshing!

Summer time means that #oddsareiam enjoying hot dogs, beer, and baseball with L whenever possible.

So follow me on Instagram and be sure to follow Allie while you're at it! We'll be blogging about our favorites - can't wait to see what you're up to!





6 comments:

  1. SO excited and your pics are too cute..love the last one of you and L!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to participate! Any excuse to document my fun filled summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many photos of the pool, Cosette, and the dog park with Maggie, right?

      Delete