Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wish List Wednesday

Time for another Wish List Wednesday -- and, as always, the total for all of these items is less than $100 -- for those of us on a serious budget.

Wish List Wednesday

Wish List Wednesday by catherine-gumpman featuring a threshold flatware

That Stella & Dot Eden Ring is on sale now, and I love it! You should pick one up ASAP. I almost grabbed this dress from Old Navy this weekend at the outlets but let it go - but now it's 30% off online. As if I need another maxi dress in my closet... I've been searching for gold flatware to use with my wedding china (this is our pattern and it kills me to use silver flatware with it...) and these from Target would be perfect. (And a little easier to purchase than these from West Elm.)

And finally, JRTC (Joint Readiness Training Center - or a pre-deployment training) has my little family stressed out to the max. But a sweet Army related sign to hang up would help me keep it all in perspective. (Or a shirt that says "Because JRTC" which has become our little group's motto as of late.)

What's on your wishlist recently?

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. I love that dress, it's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the delicate spaghetti straps - I just can't pull off strapless anymore - but just couldn't do it.

      Delete
  2. your wedding china is BEAUTIFUL....that flatware is a MUST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I love our china. And Ashley Brooke always instagrams her gold flatware which turned me onto the idea! Have y'all picked out your pattern yet?

      Delete
  3. Love the gold flatware!! So perfect for parties and holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It would definitely be a special occasion flatware - not an every day one. But who could resist?

      Delete