Friday, July 11, 2014

Five on Friday

TGIF! I hope you all have big plans for the weekend. Today I plan on being as lazy as possible, hitting up the farmers market and thrift stores tomorrow before knocking out yard work, and heading to Pigeon Forge on Sunday to meet up with some family. (My Ya-Ya Sisterhood as we call ourselves - that's what happens when the women greatly outnumber the men in your family.)

But for now, here are my 5 on Friday:
1. Blue Blue Blue! Blue is one of my go-to colors and these Stella & Dot pieces are to die for. I own two of those necklaces, one of the bracelets, and a tech wallet - but my friends fill out many of the other items. They're all perfection - and the Juniper necklace is even on sale!
2. I hear wedding bells! One of my best friends, teammates, roommates, and Chung Mung babies is getting hitched! Her boyfriend finally popped the question this week - congrats you two!
3. Sip and Cycle - My sister visits so soon and I'm trying to plan a girls only trip to Nashville for a Sip and Cycle tour of Midtown. I always see these when we go into town and think it would be such a fun way to play tourist while B is in Tennessee.
4. DIY Project - I plan on knocking this out this weekend -- wish me luck! Has anyone tried this before? Tips? Tricks?
5. Cookout Club - This month is a Fiesta theme, so I'm bringing my version of the Pioneer Woman's salsa, some of my homemade guac (avocado, cilantro, garlic, jalapeno, lime juice, and a little bit of salt), and some jalapeno cilantro dip (jalapeno, Greek yogurt, cilantro, mayo, and lime juice). I'm so excited!

Have a good weekend!
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Those wine bottle tiki torches are such a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete