Monday, July 07, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!

Thursday (the 3rd) Clarksville did their fireworks display down in Liberty Park. L and I went, enjoyed a funnel cake and live music, but were underwhelmed with the actual fireworks display. The company and setting more than made up for it, though, even if I ended up sitting under the blanket we brought to sit on

On the 4th, L and I did yard work, unpacked the office a little more, and I even convinced him to do a little shopping with me. My favorite finds on Friday? The perfect teal quatrefoil 5x7' area rug from Kirklands for $40 and a sprinkler for the front yard for $1.75 from Target! We grabbed dinner out, watched "Lone Survivor" and camped out on the back porch to watch the neighbors shoot off their fireworks. (The best fireworks are legal in Tennessee!)

Saturday we laid low but yesterday after church we went on an adventure to Nashville with Little Loola. We grabbed lunch at Slider House (yum!), went to the Parthenon, and of course got some Jeni's Splendid Ice-Cream before heading home.  


Hope you all have a great Monday - my week will be spent networking, applying for jobs like no body's business, and thrifting for furniture for the house and gearing up for my upcoming DIY projects!
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: