Friday, July 25, 2014

Five on Friday *FRIDAY*

TGIF! Here's what's on my radar going into a few days off:

1. Free Carrie Underwood Concert - Did you know you can listen to concerts taking place at the Grand Ole Opry FOR FREE? Well, you totally can, and Carrie Underwood is performing tonight. Rather than forking out the $75 and heading to Nashville for the night, a few friends are coming over and we're cozying up here, drinking some wine, and enjoying the concert from the backyard. I can't wait!
2. Fabness.com - My photo canvases came in today and I love them! I purchase a Groupon for them, and paid $20 for a 12x18" canvas. Here is how I currently have them arranged:
The Fabness site was easy to navigate and their chat feature helped to answer quite a few of my questions. They shipped rather quickly for such a big order and are a great quality. I'd highly recommend them in the future!
3. Tutorial Help - This weekend, I'm helping a friend with a DIY project I plan on blogging about on Monday. I'm so excited and hope you'll tune in on Monday for more information! (Hint, if you follow me on Instagram I already posted a huge spoiler!)
4. DIY on deck - This weekend, I'd love to re-finish our kitchen table and work on a fire pit. These are two things I've been meaning to take on for a while, and have procrastinated long enough! So, I'll be studying a lot of Pinterest for tips and getting to work. 
5. Where'd you go, Bernadette? I rented this from the library earlier this week and I can hardly put it down! If you haven't read it yet, you should. It's so entertaining.

Have a great weekend!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment