Thursday, April 24, 2014

What I'm Up To

I've been a little busy lately - wrapping up my last 2 weeks at work, going back and forth between Virginia and Tennessee, attending college fairs - it's been a little crazy, but I wanted to fill you in on what I'm up to...

What I'm Reading
This book has been a great read so far - and puts everything into perspective. It even makes me re-think my blog and what to write about. 

What I'm Drinking
 I have been swinging by The Juice Bar every day this week because it's so close to where my fairs have been. I've worked my way through their entire menu, but my favorites have been Orange You Glad and We Got the Beet. I can't wait to buy my own juicer!

What I'm Listening to
"Sing" by Ed Sheeran - this song is so addictive! If you haven't downloaded it yet, you should.

What have you been up to?


 

2 comments:

  1. i have heard mixed reviews about juicing (some say it takes out the nutrients)...what do you like about it? I'm interested!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's important to emphasize these are great meal SUPPLEMENTS, not meal substitutes. They're all fruits and veggies, so of course there's lots of good stuff, but I'm still working to eat balanced meals between juices.

      Delete