Friday, April 25, 2014

Date Night

 

I love this movie - and it's perfect timing since tonight is Extra Special Date Night. L and I have had some hectic schedules - and I've been spending time in Virginia - and we wanted to have a nice, quiet night just the two of us before I have to head out for another work trip and he heads to the range for a long week of training.

We both love Noodles and Company, so I'm making a copycat recipe of his favorite dish - the Indonesian Peanut Saute. I hope it comes out okay - I was pretty intimidated at first but I think I have a grip on it.

Then tonight, there's a big festival in downtown Clarksville called Rivers and Spires - we're going to go catch some live music, if the weather holds. 

Hopefully it's the perfect night together before two more weeks of craziness. What are your plans for the weekend?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment