Thursday, April 10, 2014

Good for the Soul

  Source
Lately, I feel like I've been up to my eyeballs in stress. I end every day wanting to pull my hair out, vent all evening to my poor husband, and find myself getting snippy with family and friends.
These next 4 weeks are going to stress me out, frustrate me, sleep deprive me, and come to a very abrupt, bittersweet end. Then L starts a very intense summer of training possibly followed by a deployment. So, this needs to be my mantra until we get through all of this.
This summer, it's going to mean getting back in the pool and swimming some laps. It's going to mean soaking up some sunshine and getting a healthy dose of vitamin D. It's going to mean girls nights out, long walks and runs with Loola, and spending time every day to make sure those around me know how much I love them.
What makes your soul happy?




No comments:

Post a Comment