Thursday, April 17, 2014

Camping Getaway

Camping Getaway

Camping Getaway by catherine-gumpman featuring boots

One of my favorite ways to unwind in the summer is camping. I think the 13 years of Girl Scouts instilled it in me. So, I thought I'd share my top choices for camping essentials this summer.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 -

A beautiful quilt to keep in the tent instead of grungy sleeping bags, a coozie fit for a can or bottle, a cozy 2 person tent, and comfy camp chairs for sitting by the fire side. Bug repellant and soap to stay squeaky clean, nesting plates, bowls, and cups for delicious meals, Bean Boots made for relaxing for a quick hike, and a fleece vest for cooler evening temperatures.

I've already got a campsite reserved for two weekends in May and June - get me to the lake!

 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love camping! Can't wait to go this summer.

    ReplyDelete