Friday, April 18, 2014

5 on Friday

Happy Friday! Here are 5 things in my radar today :)
 

1. 5 Days in November - All of you know about my fascination with all things Kennedy, and this book didn't disappoint. I loved hearing about the assassination from the point of view of Jackie's Secret Service agent. Although hearing about the actual assassination and funeral always makes me emotional.
2. Baseball! We don't have any sort of team in Clarksville, and I miss my good 'ole Hillcats. So, I caught a came Wednesday with my Uncle and sister (we posed for a photo at the game) and we plan on catching another game this weekend once L gets to town. I'm so excited!

 3. If you don't follow me on Instagram you almost missed this amazing cake a co-worker made for me as an early going away gift. Sprinkles, pearls, monogrammed, and pink and green checked on the inside?! She truly outdid herself.
4. I bought this beautiful shift from Lilly last weekend as my Easter dress and can't wait to break it in this weekend! The print is "She's a Fox" which is extra special since my college mascot was a Vixen - or a female fox.
 5. This guy. After a whole 9 days apart, he's finally in Virginia and ready to celebrate Easter with me and my family. This is a throwback to our first Easter together two years ago - boy do I love this man. 

Hope you have a great weekend!




3 comments:

  1. love the new lilly!! and that cake is just BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I loved it. And wasn't it beautiful? We immediately made her tell us how she made it.

      Delete
  2. That cake is really awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete