Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wish List Wednesday

Today's $100 allowance Wish List has a Valentines theme, of course! All little items I certainly wouldn't mind being given - without busting our budget, of course.



This acrylic mini-state charm from Moon and Lola is so cute, and I would love one of Tennessee OR Virginia. (I'm not picky you know...) And, at $22 a pop, L could definitely afford to get me both.


Who doesn't love MayDesigns and their fight against ugly notebooks? At $19 each, I could afford many more of these - to go with the two I already have, of course. And the math nerd inside of me loves that you can get graph paper on the inside!


It'll be summer soon - so why not get your new Lilly koozies now? Only $6 and I love all the new spring prints.


I'm dying for one of these Stella & Dot Poufs and, although they come in lots of patterns, why not keep it festive with a Valentines print? Each pouf is $24, or 3 for $60 right now! (Buy one here at my trunk show!)


I'm a little addicted to phone cases, and this one would be a perfect addition to my "collection" - if we can get it for Tennessee, of course! $22 from the FieldTrip Etsy Shop.

What are you hoping for this Valentine's Day?

6 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to actually get to CLT! Snow, go away!! But if you're feeling generous, you could get me a May Designs... you know, since I don't have a Valentine...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll get right on it ;) Subscribe to their emails! They have some great sales occasionally.

      Delete
  2. I love that phone case! (but of course mine would be about California) Don't you just love wishlists!

    XO,
    http://www.sororitygirlintherealworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping my husband remembers my blog next time he wants to treat me to a little gift ;)

      Delete
  3. I have a Moon & Lola Virginia necklace and love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with so many things on their website - it's a little out of control :)

      Delete