Thursday, February 06, 2014

Weigh In #5

So, this morning I emailed my sister and asked her to convince me to go weigh-in. I just wasn't confident about this week - not enough physical activity, too much junk, WAY too much stress - I knew it would go badly. But, she told me to go, and I was reminded that in last week's meeting that this is a lifestyle - there will be ups and downs, and you have to hold yourself accountable.

Well, I was pleasantly surprised when my meeting leader let me know that I was down! 2.2 whole pounds - little victories!  I'm down 1.4% from last week, which means I have lost a total of 5.49% of my body weight. I am an even 60% of the way to my Romper goal, 30% of my Maxi goal, and 26.47% of my overall goal (which gets me the Elsa top!) 
Dinners were all over the place. Sunday was the Super Bowl, and I think I did a good job of avoiding the spread. We had chili, we had pizza rolls (whoops), we ate out... I wasn't super careful, and didn't do a great job meal planning. I worked out once, and need to get into a better routine of it because it's going to be the difference between plateauing, and keeping the pounds coming off!
At this rate, I'll be ordering my Romper the end of the month, my Maxi dress by mid-April, and hit that glorious goal the first of May! Wahoo!


3 comments:

  1. good work girl!!! I was only down .6 lbs last week after a week of bad eating, hardly any working out, and stress too. this week is parent conferences so I am not super confident either, but apparently you proved it can be done!

    ReplyDelete