Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Bad Blogger

Hey, everyone! I'm so sorry I've been MIA. I've been in Memphis for a work trip and have been so pooped at the end of my days I don't have the energy to do anything except enjoy trashy cable television and go to sleep way too early.

But, I wanted to share some things that have been on my mind recently.

First, the outpouring of support for my Stella & Dot adventure has been unbelievable. Non of my friends have a tremendous amount of disposable income, and the fact that I have 5 trunk shows before the end of March is so exciting. My sister has been feeding me the best ideas (wait, I thought I was the business major!), my sponsor has been checking in constantly, and it's amazing to feel this excited about a side project.

Second, my parents are coming to town this weekend and I am so excited! Visitors make our 1 bedroom apartment a little tight for the duration of a visit, but I can't wait to show them around post, take Mom to Miss Lucille's, show them our church, and get some quality time in (without all the dogs running around like at Christmas!).

Third, L and I had the best Valentine's Day - we turned our celebration into a weekend long affair. We started a new tradition (seeing the cheesiest movie possible since he took me to see "The Vow" on Valentines for our first date), caught up on R&R, got a great dinner - it was just a weekend jam packed with being with one another. Which is perfect, because the possibility of deployment is on the table again... Thanks, Army, for that Valentine's Day present.

I hope everyone is having a great week so far - I know I am. There is beautiful weather in Tennessee (finally!) and I'm feeling so motivated at work and am plowing through projects. I'm just so incredibly happy and my spring fever is in full swing :) I'll be back tomorrow with a report on my weigh-in. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for your family coming to visit! My Dad is visiting soon and I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete