Friday, February 07, 2014

Five on Friday

Woo Hoo! TGIF! Here's what's on my radar for the weekend.
  • I have my first Stella & Dot show this weekend. I'd really love to earn back in commission what I invested earlier this month, and thanks to some early orders (placed by my beautiful family members) I'm on my way there. I've said it before, and I'll say it again - click the link if you want to spoil yourself a little bit this weekend!  
  • I have girls night tonight with some other Army wives/girlfriends. I'm so excited to have real girlfriends down here and am happy I'm not stuck at home alone while L has staff duty.
  • Speaking of friends, a fellow Army Wife let me use some of her GlamGlow and I am ob-sessed. I had seen it on Pinterest, then on Turquoise and Teale, Ashley gushed about it. I knew I had to try it. C put some in a tupperware container for me and I finally used it this week. I didn't leave it on long enough, but I could see a difference even after 5 minutes. The blackheads on my nose, chin, and forehead were all cleared up and my skin felt so much better. It's a little expensive (it's cheaper on Amazon) but worth it!
  • Since L has to work some long hours this weekend so I'm hoping to get through some to-dos while he catches up on rest. I'm trying to tackle the laundry room - it's so daunting! And I want to do so much to organize but just can't find what I'm envisioning in my head.
 I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment: