Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Wish List Wednesday

Today is a very special edition of Wish List Wednesday. Although I usually stick to my usual $100 allowance, I want to show y'all some of my favorite Stella & Dot items - all less than $100. And if you see something you like, click the link to purchase it today! (Face it, retail therapy makes this polar vortex after polar vortex a little more bearable.)



How cute is this Amelie Sparkle Bracelet? Only $39 and it comes in silver, gold, and peach.


I love this Macey Bangle so much, I bought it for myself already to add to my (ever growing) collection. Only $39!


I'm not usually brave enough to wear a statement necklace, but the soft colors in this Elodie Necklace make it easier to wear. Plus, I love that it's adjustable. And only $89.


I'd like to introduce you another part of my collection - the Sanibel Reversable Pendant. Only $79 and it's the perfect item to dress up or dress down.


These are the earrings I gave my bridesmaids to wear at the wedding - the Delphie Stone Studs. They were a perfect compliment and, even though some of my bridesmaids usually shy away from yellow gold, they were use fans. Only $24.


And on days when I feel like getting a little bit fancier, these Lily Chandeliers will be my go-to! I can already imagine outfits with items already in my closet. And for $39, how can you say no?

But no matter what your style, Stella & Dot has tons of necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and rings available. So go ahead - shop away at my trunk show! Purchases made by Friday will be here by Valentines Day!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these items, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, let me know when you're looking for jewelry for your next event! I bet we could find you something perfect.

      Delete