Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

What a wonderful, beautiful weekend!

Friday night was girls night - and we had such a great time. We all seemed equally relieved to have so many other women who were in our EXACT positions. I knew the Army would provide me with lots of great friends, but to click with so many women this quickly? It's truly a blessing. 

Saturday, I ran out to Dunkin Donuts to get some treats to surprise L with when he got home from staff duty. We had a lazy morning, then treated ourselves to lunch out. Did a little shopping for the apartment and had a comfort food dinner. Classic hot dogs, mac and cheese, sweet potato tots, and some beers :) We watched a movie on the couch, and enjoyed the quality time.

Sunday I had my Stella and Dot party! Only a few girls were able to make it, but they were all so supportive - I was so grateful. I'm about halfway to earning back what I invested and couldn't be more thankful for everyone who ordered. 

Today was a typical Monday - it's always hard to get back in the swing of things - but I did get a workout in, and got my usual household chores done, which helps me rest a little easier. Nothing like some endorphins, an empty laundry basket, sink, a made bed, and picked-up dog toys to help my stress levels.

I hope everyone else has a great week!



4 comments:

  1. SO glad you had a good weekend! :) Girls nights are the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog!
    i'm your new follower! hope you'll follow me, too!
    happy day!

    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete