Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Spring Wardrobe Spruce Up

Hey everyone! I've really been on a roll with my Stella & Dot sales recently and I wanted to show you some of the things I've been sharing with ladies interested in making a purchase.

For me, finding outfits that go with bauble necklaces is the hardest thing in the world. I've always leaned more towards small, simple pieces but am so excited for the excuse to get out of my comfort zone a little bit. I found these two photos on Pinterest and love the way these outfits look!




Something I'm hopelessly addicted to though? Earrings. Especially studs. They go well with everything - casual and dressy outfits, hair up or hair down, work or play. Here are a few of my favorites for this season.


The Janice Studs are perfect with just about anything, and the best shade of green. The Dorothy Pearl Studs are a southern woman's best friend - pearls go with everything. And the Delphie Studs come in turquoise or lapis - I gave the lapis ones to my bridesmaids to wear on my wedding day even!

Here are two outfits I wore last week that showcased my growing S&D collection:


Top: Loft, Leggings: J Crew, Boots: J Crew, Earrings: Stella & Dot Linda Studs, Necklace: Stella & Dot Sanibel Reversable Pendant 




Ready to spruce up your spring wardrobe now? Shop my next trunk show today!


 

1 comment:

  1. Loving all of these outfits! Adorable blog girl!

    Xo, Amanda

    www.theamandakathryn.com

    ReplyDelete