Thursday, February 13, 2014

Weigh In #6

Well, it seems my enthusiasm for Weight Watchers cycles. One week, I'm dreading it, the next, I'm excited to see my progress. I've had some bad weeks so far, but I hadn't gained - only lost or maintained. Until this week anyways...

I had high hopes. I ran intervals on Monday (2 min walking, 1 min up pace running for 30 minutes), biked Tuesday, ran intervals yesterday (same as Monday, but for 45 minutes), and took Loola and the two dogs I pet-sit during the week each for their own loop around the complex this morning. 

I hadn't eaten super well this week, but I had lots of fresh fruit (thanks for the incredibly reasonable prices, Kroger!), and had watched my portions. I really thought I was going to be OK, but, I gained.

It wasn't much, but it was enough to discourage me a little bit. I'm back to 58.67% of my Romper goal, 29.33% of my Maxi goal, and 25.88% of my ultimate goal. So far, I've lost a total of 5.37% of my body weight, which isn't nothing, but I have a long way ahead of me.

So this week, my goal is to work out every day - if I can. (I travel for work next week which always complicates my routine.) And to watch what I eat on the road. It can be way too easy to fall into the quick and easy trap so I'll have to be careful. 

So, happy Thursday, everyone! Have a good Valentines!

5 comments:

  1. girl, I gained .6 last week. It happens. We just gotta keep on keeping on. Let's tell ourselves it was fat turning into muscle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got this! Don't give up. :) Have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't let it discourage you! You worked out and ate as well as you could - this week will be much better! And you've already done such a great job losing!

    www.itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete