Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Leggings

Working from home, I basically live in leggings. It's comfy for me (I usually end up sitting at my desk Indian style) but I can throw on a nice blouse and feel like I'm at the office. (I find that dressing up a little helps me focus more. Staying in my pjs usually tempts me to camp out on the couch, and my productivity plummets.)

I have more than 3 pairs of leggings, and most of them are from Old Navy or Target. I admit, I've worn them with Uggs when running errands, or I'll throw on an oxford. For work, I prefer to wear a blouse, like this one from Loft. Although some may think they're not very modest, but I think they're a great, versatile part of my wardrobe.

If you need a good laugh though, check out this video:

 

The good stuff starts around 0:50 - enjoy!

What is your opinion on leggings?

XO - Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment