Sunday, December 15, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hey, all! Sunday night is here again, and L and I are gearing up for a crazy week. This time next weekend we'll be in high gear to get to Virginia (if we're not there already!) Tomorrow is my birthday, which means the annual photo with Santa, and then lots of crazy times at work tying up loose ends before a glorious two week vacation!

But, here's a peek at what I was up to this past week, via my Instagram.


I was texting my old roommate and realized that she'd be in Lebanon with her family by the time we head to Virginia, so we're going to pit-stop and brunch with her and her boyfriend on our way East. I'm so excited! Once the event is on my Google Calendar, it MUST happen!





Monday I was running around like crazy getting some errands run before I left for Atlanta, and we've been having trouble lately with Loola crying and barking when we leave, so I brought her along. Lucky for me, she's great in the car, and then I don't worry about the neighbors getting annoyed!




While I was in Atlanta I met with some students at Starrs Mill High School in Fayetteville, GA - how cute is this old mill? I drove past it and did a u-turn just to go take a photo. 


And on Friday our friends C and K came over and we ate some Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Soup and went down and saw the Christmas on the Cumberland lights! (Check it off our Newlyweds Traditions Bucket List!) 


The lights were beautiful and although it rained on us some, it was so nice to stroll up and down with good company and enjoy the beautiful lights.

Lots of good stuff coming up this week, including a make-over by Stephanie Budd Design! What did you all get into this weekend?

XO - Catherine

3 comments:

  1. It seems like your had an awesome weekend, cute pictures!

    I just followed you on GFC. If you want, we can follow each other on other platforms. Just let me know!

    www.astylevictim.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog looks just like mine and has the same problem with whining and barking when we leave her! That old mill is picture perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soounds like you had a good weekend! The dog is so cute!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete