Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Wish List Wednesday

So, I've mentioned before that L and I are trying to stick to a (pretty strict) budget in an effort to pay down my student loan debt as quickly as possible. But, we knew that if we didn't budget ourselves some "fun" money, we'd never stick to it, so each month we get $100 of "allowance."

My husband often uses his money for concert tickets. With us being so close to Nashville, it'd be a shame to miss all those great shows coming through. Mine usually goes to clothes, or treating myself to lunch mid-day when I'm sick of the apartment and sandwiches. 

But, here is my wish list for December - totaling $100! The trick is to see if I grab these things, wait to see if I get them for Christmas, or do I get tempted by something else?

This Lilly dog collar and leash available on Etsy. $39.90 - I love let's Cha Cha, and my dear sweet Loola would look so cute with these!
A Ugotta Regatta iPhone 5 case - I'm getting my new phone so soon and this is my all time favorite Lilly pattern and I must have this! $28

This Avett Brothers inspired print available on Etsy - this song gets me every time! $12 The artist is also a sorority sister of my sister's and is good to the core - and obviously very talented!




The Apache Relay American Nomad CD - my sister loves AR and I saw them with her in concert in Nashville and loved them! $13

What's on your wish list right now?

XO - C


4 comments:

  1. love the Avett Brothers...great print :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I trying to pay off some debt too and it's been hard trying to figure out how much spending money to have. Do you find $100 is a enough for the whole month?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lilly…I bought some stuff of this brand when I was in the States but In italy it doesn't exist and I think neither in Doha where I'm currently live! :(
    bonjourchiara.blogspot.com
    Facebook Page Bonjourchiara

    ReplyDelete