Thursday, December 19, 2013

2014 Goals

Whether I want to admit it or not, 2013 is almost over. This week, L and I celebrated our 4 month-a-versary and were discussing where the fall went. (For the record, he feels like its been longer, I feel like the wedding was yesterday.) Soon we'll be in Virginia for Christmas, and then it'll be New Years Eve.

Don't get me wrong - 2013 was a great year. I got to watch L graduate from IBOLC, Ranger School, Airborne school, and Air Assault school (as an honor grad!). I got married, moved away from home, and am THIS close to being done with my MBA.

But, I'm a planner, and want to go into 2014 with some goals - personal and professional. Here are some of the ones I have so far:
  • Run a half-marathon
  • Pay off one of my student loans
  • Finish my MBA
  • Get more involved with volunteering
  • Join a church
What are some of your goals for 2014? Anything I'm missing?

XO - Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment