Monday, December 17, 2012

Weekend Recap

My oh my - it has been a crazy couple of days!

On Friday, we helped at the church with Parents Night Out - a fundraiser we hold annually to raise money for our mission trip to ASP. However, I had a migraine and ended up coming home much earlier than I planned and went to b-e-d. However, Logan got home from the field earlier than expected (I had planned on 11... he called me at 7) so it was nice to talk to him a little.

I knew Logan being in the field would be hard - zero communication is never fun - but him coming home is almost worse. By the time I adjust to NOT talking to him, he's there again, and hearing his voice can just be so overwhelming sometimes - I just love him so much :)

Saturday I weighed in - down a little bit this week, 17 to go to get to my goal weight! We ran lots of errands - did some shopping at J Crew - and had a lazy afternoon. We got up eventually and got ready for our fun filled night - dinner with the parents for my birthday and Bonnie's company Christmas party!

My outfit included:


A black turtleneck, and a gold lame skirt - all three items for $98 including tax! I was a happy girl.

We went to dinner at Jimmys on the James then to Scott Insurance's party at Tresca on 8th.  My parents got me some Little Mermaid swag - it's a tradition and the last real year we'll be together ON my birthday for sure, a Gladiola Girls gift certificate, and we had a great time.

Sunday was more low key - church and I got to revel in all of my birthday attention - and took a very long nap. :) Then we met a hodge podge of my friends at Rivermont Pizza to celebrate. A great weekend for sure.

I'm off all week and I was so proud of my productivity today. I caught up on paperwork at the apartment, ran errands, worked out - I'm very proud of myself.

Now to spend all night researching realtors in Clarksville, TN! 

XX - C

No comments:

Post a Comment