Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Back in high school, I would get so excited for my birthday, I'd start a count down a full 2 months out. I'd obnoxiously update everyone daily, and even write countdowns on the chalkboards in my classrooms to notify others.

I was unbearable.

Now, I've grown out of that (some) and this year I turn 25! Although I am amped about never having to pay a young driver fee again for a rental car, I am beginning to understand why people want to avoid birthdays. I understand that relatively speaking, 25 years is nothing, but I have so much exciting stuff coming up - my wedding, moving away from home (finally!), a new job (and possibly my OWN business)... I don't want it all to go by too quickly.

As a birthday treat to myself, I booked a day at a local spa. They are running a special - $175 for a 60 minute massage, manicure, pedicure, facial, and lunch! I cannot wait to pamper myself a little bit right before Logan gets back in town!

I'm so excited! :) How do you usually celebrate your birthday?

XX - C

No comments:

Post a Comment