Monday, December 03, 2012

Weekend Recap & Outfit of the Day!

This weekend was pretty packed - but very fun!

Friday night, Bonnie and I ran some errands and finally saw "Pitch Perfect." So funny if you haven't seen it yet.

Saturday, I went to Weight Watchers and weighed in (gotta get wedding dress ready!) and ran over to the storage unit to get Christmas decorations! I was able to get back to the apartment early enough that we even got the tree up and decorated that morning. Then it was off to the swim meet for the competition against Hollins. (Sweet Briar won, of course!) Cutting it close, Bonnie, Emily, Dad and I hit the road for Charlottesville for the UVA/Green Bay basketball game.


Although we're Duke fans, seeing basketball live is always a good time. We got home mid-evening and were pooped - so we relaxed and eventually went to bed. 

Sunday was cleaning day! We decided when we moved that we'd clean once a week to keep things spic-and-span. Of course, I'm pretty OCD, so I straighten and wipe down daily, but this is helping tremendously with cutting down on clutter. We gave everything a good scrub and Bonnie and I went grocery shopping. (Before hand, we sat down as roommates and managed schedules, planned meals, and made a shopping list. We never shop without a list - it's too dangerous for our wallets!) The Menu looks like this:
Then we were able to catch the local Christmas Parade :)

Roommate picture before hand - sipping hot chocolate and waiting patiently!

My high school's band - I marched as color guard in this parade three times in high school! :)

Although I'm 100% in the Christmas spirit, temperatures in the high 60s are making it hard to get in the spirit. However, it also makes me feel a little better about wearing Lilly to work in December:


Today, I'm wearing black flats from Payless, an a-line skirt from New York & Company, and a Lilly Pulitzer top. I'm also wearing my favorite double string of pearls.

Happy Monday, everyone!

XX - C





No comments:

Post a Comment