Thursday, December 13, 2012

My Birthday! :)

So my birthday is on the 16th - Sunday - but my great sister can never resist giving me my presents early.

Last year it was my favorite perfume - Twirl by Kate Spade. This year, it was a Lilly Pulitzer phone case! I swear, I have the best sister, ever.

My Dad gave me his "present" as well. I had purchased myself a one-way plane ticket from ATL to LYH for New Years Day instead of driving home after Logan returned to Ft. Benning. I always send confirmations to my parent's emails as well as my own so they stay in the loop (I fly a lot for work and it's hard to keep it all straight sometimes). When Dad saw the confirmation, he asked if he could reimburse me as my birthday present from him. I happily obliged :)

I'll probably use the money to put towards my Spa Day next week - I can hardly wait!

Now it's off to work. My to-do list is entirely too long and we leave at 11 for our office lunch at Robin Alexander!

Happy Thursday!

XX - C

No comments:

Post a Comment