Friday, December 07, 2012

Burnt Out!

This is my official apology for being MIA - and my being MIA until Dec. 14.

Work is crazy right now and it's finals time for Grad School. Today will be my 4th 12 hour day this week and the light at the end of the tunnel is so small right now it isn't worth acknowledging.

I have a paper to write by Sunday, a final Wednesday, and a final Thursday. Logan is in the field next week, which means after we hang up Sunday night, I won't hear from him again until Friday evening when they get back and have finished cleaning their weapons from rifle training all week.

It's going to be a long one, but then I get to enjoy 2.5 weeks off from work, my birthday, Christmas, and NYE with Logan in Atlanta!

7 more days until freedom!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for freedom!!! I hope the light at the end of the tunnel gets clearer :)

    ReplyDelete