Sunday, December 09, 2012

Gifts!

I was very happy to get lots of Christmas shopping done this weekend -- it was much needed to get my mind off of everything and some time alone to browse and cut my brain off.

Here is a run down of some things I've picked up so far...

Woodford Reserve will let you personalize a label for your bourbon bottle, so I ordered one and picked up a bottle for Logan - bourbon is his favorite.


I got a scarf for my cousin Beth with a cute pattern on it. Old Navy had it for a great price and it's a light weight scarf, so it'll be great come spring time, too.


Because I'm on a scarf kick, I picked one up for my cousin Sarah as well. On sale at Old Navy and will keep her nice and snug all winter!

Already acting like an old married couple, I also grabbed Logan a couple of pairs of boxers - underwear is a given as Christmas presents, right? :)

My Dad has been getting into running since last spring, and to keep him motivated, I picked up "Zen and the Art of Running" for him to enjoy and help strategize a little.

This Summer, Logan got way into "Sherlock Holmes" - it was the perfect light and entertaining reading to get his mind off of Army stuff. My cousin Sarah is an English teacher and wants to name her first daughter Austen (her husband, a die hard Oklahoma friend, is vetoing it just because Austin is where UT is...). So, I got them each one of these classic series at Barnes and Noble

My future father-in-law is a huge classic country fan, so this Best of Johnny Cash was perfect! 

I was so proud of myself for all I picked up today but I have a long way to go! I'll definitely wrap up after this week and I'm on vacation officially :)

Happy Sunday! 

XX - C


No comments:

Post a Comment