Friday, December 21, 2012

Another busy day!

Well - another day off and another productive one!

I had to pick up an additional Gladiola Girls gift certificate for one of my Mom's co-workers - everyone is obsessed! - and a massage at 11. My roommate got us gift certificates for 30 minute ones at a chiropractor locally and it was... interesting? Not quite as swanky as the places I've been before, but it did feel good, and was free!

I had to run out to Madison Heights to pick up one of my dresses from Budget Bridal. I had bought it in 2010 for the Virginia Military Institute's Ring Figure from David's Bridal but didn't end up going. I had tried consigning it, but it just wasn't selling - so I decided to donate it! There's a local bridal shop called the Church Street Bridal Shop that sells dresses and all the proceeds go towards funding the local YWCA. Plus, I'll get to mark it as a donation on my taxes this year, and that won't hurt at all!

Took another quality trip to the gym tonight with the sister and am in the process of making this for dinner!

A few errands tomorrow to run, then my favorite Christmas party of the year. Before I know it, Logan will be home from Fort Benning! Hip, hip, horray!

1 comment: