Saturday, December 15, 2012

And we're off to...

Fort Campbell, KY/TN!

This is great news - it means great job opportunities for me and I definitely won't be complaining about being so close to Nashville.

However, we might be pushing the wedding back. The worst part is that we only have 1 weekend that's a feasible option, and it eliminates the option of an outdoor reception. The date now is Aug. 17, but that may not work with Ranger School. We can't do it the 24 because it's Sweet Briar's move in, which leave us with Labor Day weekend.

We can't do it the 7 - that's Logan's birthday - and the 14th gets too close to when we'd be moving. Luckily, the venue will be changed to indoor, but that'd be the biggest change.

Now to job and house hunt! Yay!

XX - C

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I will be down on base this next week to visit my mother, father, and brother-in-law who are all stationed there! :)

    I just came across your blog. I would love for you to come check out mine, maybe we could follow each other?
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete