Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Back to Work

Back to Work

Back to Work by catherine-gumpman featuring Kate Spade

Tomorrow I am back to the grind, and although I have plenty of office accessories to tide me over until those paychecks start rolling in, here is my wishlist of "back to the grind" items!

Le Pen 12 Color Set (for color coding my notes, obviously.) A Kate Spade frame to show off my wonderful 1 Year Anniversary photos. (Shop Ebates and get 3.5% back) The new Stella & Dot Bond Street Tote - big enough for binders and folders, but stylish enough to use every day. Tieks, for the days when heels just aren't going to cut it. A monogrammed mug from Moon and Lola - no one is going to borrow this baby! A Jonathan Adler sticky note set - various sizes and shapes for every job. And of course, a new pair of J Crew pumps! If these don't make you feel professional, I don't know what will. (Take a extra 25% off today with the code "EXTRA25") (Shop Ebates and get 1.5% back)

Wish me luck!
Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. This is a great wishlist! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Maybe when my income becomes slightly more disposable I'll make a few investments.

      Delete
  2. Good thinking on the monogrammed mug! My new office (hint, hint) has a Keurig, and I would much rather make my coffee in a cute mug than a to-go cup like I do now! Adding that to my list of things to purchase!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A new job for you, too?! Us Vixens are just taking the world by storm ;) Congrats! And Moon and Lola has lots of cute mugs to choose from, they're definitely worth treating yourself to one (or two!)

      Delete
  3. Other than j.crew pumps, what heels do you find most comfortable?? Any recommendations appreciated as I am on my feet for hours on end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I don't find pumps comfy, but they are beautiful. When I was on my feet for work (at fairs or open house events) I stuck to flats. I've never owned a pair of Tieks but I hear great things about them. Danskos are also a good option - they're close toed and have closed backs so they stay on well and are VERY comfy.

      Delete
  4. I need that S&D bag! Maybe I need to host a successful show to get it at a discount?! HMM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I'm more than willing to do a show for you! And it's already pretty reasonably priced, considering the quality and the 100% satisfaction guarantee - but you're right, you could get it for half off, or free!, if you host a party :)

      Delete