Tuesday, August 26, 2014

But Pink is my signature color...




Cardigan (Old - Similar) - Dress (Old - Similar) - Necklace - Earrings

I wasn't kidding when I said I wear a lot of dark colors to work. Plus, the only thing more figure flattering for me than black is a wrap dress. Banana Republic to the rescue! I love this dress (mine is sleeveless but the one I linked to is long sleeves) and cardigan combo. (Please ignore how pilled my cardigan is! I told you I needed updated staples!) Pair this v-neck with the Somervell necklace and you have instant pop. I am mixing metals with the earrings (they're technically faceted in silver settings), but they're so far apart I'm banking on no one noticing.

What do you think? Would this style work for you?

4 comments:

  1. That pop of color is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! It was actually so hot yesterday and my office is OK with bare arms so I ditched the cardigan, but it only accentuated the necklace in my opinion :)

      Delete